Your Contribution Today Helps Save Lives!
Your contribution to Dawson County Humane Society goes straight to work helping hundreds of homeless Dawson County animals.
There are several ways in which you can help. You can make a donation now by clicking on the button above or by filling out the form below. Other ways to get involved include:
Ask your friends and family to make a donation in your name, in lieu of gifts, for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, or other gift-giving occasions.
Make a contribution in memory of a beloved pet, or honor a living pet.
If your employer matches contributions to non-profit organizations, complete the Donation Form (see below), and submit to your payroll or Human Resources department.
Remember Dawson County Humane Society in your estate planning.
Regardless of whether you are leaving a specific legacy, a remainder or an alternative, the general wording in your will or living trust should read: I give the sum of ______ dollars ($ ______ ) to the Dawson County Humane Society, 633 Martin Road, Dawsonville, GA 30534.
- For a legacy, insert the specific sum in dollars which you wish to go to the Dawson County Humane Society.
- For a bequest, insert address of property, details of stocks, bonds, life insurance policies, bank accounts or other assets.
- For all or a share of your entire estate, insert for example “the whole of my estate,” or “forty percent (40%) of my estate.”
- For a residuary gift, after specific bequests are written, insert “the rest of my estate,” or “sixty percent (60%) of the residue of my estate after payment of taxes, costs and expenses of administration.”
- For an alternative gift, precede the clause with: “Should any beneficiary pre-decease me, or be made unwilling to accept the specified bequest, I give that bequest to the Dawson County Humane Society…”
- If you have a boat or car that you no longer need, please consider donating it to the Dawson County Humane Society. We will take care of selling it and you get a tax deduction for your donation.